Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
Supplier of cleaning and restoration supplies for commercial remediation contractors. Also, full line of pressure washing, janitorial and educational training programs.
The Boxxer 423 takes the proven track record of the industry’s top selling truck mount, the Boxxer 421, to an entire new level of reliability, durability, and serviceability. The Boxxer 423 provides more power through increased engine horsepower and improves serviceability by providing easier accessibility to crucial components, including the heat exchanger. The Boxxer 423 has also reduced noise by optimizing airflow with the OPTI-AIR™ flow system through the entire machine which provides more consistent heat performance and makes the machine quieter in operation. You can clean everything from the filthiest carpet, to the most delicate upholstery fabric, to the grimiest tile or concrete floor.
More Power: 23 HP Air Cooled Engine – Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ Air Cooled Engine.
Quieter Performance: Opti-Air® Flow System – Reduces noise resulting in the quietest machine in its class.
Patented Heat Control System – ADC Control Diverter valve manages heat for more consistent temperature delivery and far less water dumping.
Compact Opti-Air® Flow System – Reduces noise resulting in the quietest machine in its class.
Simpler Maintenance – “Arms-length” design and removable panels allow easy access to crucial components and serviceable parts, including the heat exchanger.
Quieter Performance Vacuum – Helical gear splash lube tri-lobe blower produces 350+ CFM resulting in faster drying carpet and floors.
• Perfect balance of power and price
• Based on the proven track record of the industry’s top selling truckmount
• More power through increased engine horsepower
• 235°F Maximum Temperature
• Compact design maximizes available floor space in van
• Improved serviceability by providing easier accessibility to crucial components
• OPTI-AIR™ flow system makes the machine quieter
• Heat control system provides for less water usage (reduced bypass dumping) and more consistent temperature performance during intermittent wand use
• Waste Tank Capacity: 100 Gallon
• Dimensions: 24″W x 32″H x 36″D
• Weight: 563 lbs
• Engine: 23 HP Briggs & Stratton V-Twin Vanguard industrial series engine
• Ignition: Electric key start
• Vacuum Blower: 4005 Dominator™ Tri-Lobe blower, HydraMaster Exclusive
• Design, 300+ cfm, dual oil bath oil design with sight level windows
• Pump: 4.0gpm plunger pump, 1,000 operating psi, electric clutch control
• Max Temp: 235ºF
• Chemical System: Stainless steel last-step chemical injection, meter controlled
• Heating System: Finned tube heat exchanger
• Recovery Tank: 70 gallon MaxAir™ recovery tank; aluminum, baked on powder coated finish, includes stainless steel filter and filter basket. 36 1/2″L x 10 1/2″W x 31″H, 100 lbs
• Solution Hose Length: 100 ft x 1/4″
• Vacuum Hose Length: 100 ft x 2″
• Wand Capacity: Single
• Fuel Consumption: 1.1 gph
• Uses: Residential and Commercial
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm